It’s been another incredible month! We decided to serve The Hosanna House, in Opelika, Alabama this month. Here’s a little about this organization and their mission. “Through our daily task, Bible studies, group sessions and counseling, it is our desire to present these ladies with the love of Jesus Christ to show them that He has a plan for their lives, while equipping them with the confidence and self-esteem they need to continue on life’s journey. It is a one-year live-in program. We are also one of the few programs in America that will receive pregnant ladies and ladies with small children.”
It brings me such pleasure to tell you that we’ve had 67 crochet projects donated to the center this month that included scarves, hats, mittens, headbands and washcloths! Take a look!
1. Elena Hunt- Beatrice Ryan Designs
2. Laura Cummings – Handcrafted Comfies
3. Elizabeth Dye- Crocheted Cuties by Elizabeth
4. Johanna Rollins- Needles, Hook & Hand
5. Sandy Campbell – Sanderellas
6. Maria Bitner- Pattern Paradise
7. Liz Hasler
8. Carolyn Calderon- The Purple Poncho
9. Kathy Lashley- ELK Studio – Handcrafted Crochet Designs
10. Jennifer Stewart- Stew-Art Creations
11. Jamie Morris
12. Wendy Bickford – The Hooked Haberdasher
13. Christine Boyer
It is such an honor and humbling experience to be in a group with women that share the same vision, yet live hundreds and maybe even thousands of miles apart. It makes no difference that we’ve never met because we believe in giving back to other people. It’s just fantastic!
If you are looking for a group for just fun or maybe take part in our charity events, come join us!
Have a great day and be blessed!